Henna Tattoo is an ancient art form used for decoration and medicine for at least 5,000 years. It is temporary body art based on a dye prepared from the plants called Henna.
Henna is traditionally used for celebration and rites of passage. Today, it is increasingly popular all over the world because of many celebrities and others using this art for fun fashion sense and style of personal beauty.
What is the process?
- Applied in the form of paste that looks like greenish chocolate frosting,
- Paste is made by grinding dried Henna leaves and mixed with water, lemon and essential oils,
- It starts as an orange-brown stain after dried paste peeled or picked off after about 24 hours, then deepens to a reddish-brown color, and
- Normally takes two days to reach its full color.
How safe is it?
- Henna plant is used for medical purpose such as treating skin conditions and for minor burns,
- Natural form of body decoration,
- No use of needles so totally painless, and
- Temporary alternative to that of permanent painful tattoo,
How long does Henna Tattoo last?
Generally, the stain will last somewhere between 1& 3 Weeks. However, this depends on skin type, lifestyle and body part.
Henna Tattoo $10+